Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro titles into After effects

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

So I have a title thats created in premiere pro. I want to take that title and work with it in After effects so I can add some effects to it. However, whenever I try to move the title to After effects, I dont see the title anymore. Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? 

Thanks 

TOPICS
FAQ , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

There's nothing wrong. AE is unable to re-create and render Premiere's titles. never has, never will. You have things backwards. You have to re-create it in AE and then use it by ways of a MOGRT template in Premiere.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's nothing wrong. AE is unable to re-create and render Premiere's titles. never has, never will. You have things backwards. You have to re-create it in AE and then use it by ways of a MOGRT template in Premiere.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium nailed it. Traditional titles have not ever been compatible with After Effects. Most Premiere Pro effects and the transitions also are not compatible with AE. 

If you are using Mogrt can open up a MOGRT and edit if you need to modify one that you are using in Premiere Pro, but the workflow is a little convoluted.  They are not directly edited but if you follow this workflow you can get the original AE project used to create the Mogrt to open in AE and make your changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot. Appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines