• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview Error

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer and the AE and Premiere show this state on my preview screen.... How can I fix this?

LeandroCoradini_0-1595018314010.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your system's graphics driver and configure it suitably. also flush AE's cacxhes and check the hardware acceleration settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you resolve this. I am still stuck. It started after I got a new computer with Windows 10 2004 update.

The graphics card is same RX550 , which was working fine in old computer. Any tips ? I did update graphics driver to latest release, also flushed AE caches as mentioned by Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LeandroCoradini and SharminShah,

Sorry for the issue with After Effects. 

Could you share your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version) and the exact version of After Effects so that we can try to replicate the issue at our end?

In the meantime, try resetting the Windows font cache. Here's how: https://winaero.com/blog/rebuild-font-cache-windows-10/

Looking forward to your response.

Thansk,
Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had to downgrade to 16.1.3 to solve this. None of the relase 17 versions work.

My graphics card is Radeon RX550 2GB

SharminShah_0-1596796115095.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines