• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview not working properly

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what happened, but it's not caps lock since there was no warning. When I drag across the clips using the current time indicator, it shows the effect and clips, however if I press space it freezes on the frame I pressed space on, I'm really confused, please help if you can!

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you try to delete the cache?

Edit menu -> Purge -> All Memory & Disk Cache

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, but it still didn't work 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Sometimes I have this problem . Save the project, then close the software and run it again

The problem will be solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that, it didn't work also 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The RAM preview is far from perfect, not the best for a complete review.  Usually small segments BUT, your system is a main contributor on that, like how much RAM you have available but also the type effects.  Some effects suck up resources so bad, you almost can't do a preview without turning them off.  Like motion blur for example sucks the life out of things so if there are parts that have major effects that you do not need to really see as part of your preview, try turning them off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines