• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview playback keeps skipping - AE version 17.0.5

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues in playing back / previewing my composition sequences where it is constantly skipping after just a few frames. I've allocated 30GB of RAM to AE, set the playback resolution to 'Quarter' and tried numerous others settings with no luck. (the previous version of AE I was running was fine) If someone is able to offer some other possible settings solutions I'd be very appreciative. Many thanks

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having similar as well as other preview issues with CC 2020. Please file a Bug Report.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the end I had to roll back to AE v 17.0, I also had to roll back Ch to v 3.0 so the animation files sync'ed with AE (as they do not with Ch 3.2) Lastly, when importing Illustrator files into Ch the files need to be saved as 'Legacy' format in order for Ch to accept them otherwise you'll see an error messsage (error '64'). Hmmm, there seems to be a few bugs that need resolving - otherwise, life is good : ) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines