Highlighted

preview-rendering

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

when a preview-render-sequence is done, after effects (CC 2020 v17.1) turns or hangs in an infinty-playback-loop that is unstoppable. Eeven though there is enough free RAM of 64GB and enough Disk-Cache, it is impossible to stop the playback-loop. That is a new issue...

Thank you for your ideas and solutions!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

preview-rendering

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

when a preview-render-sequence is done, after effects (CC 2020 v17.1) turns or hangs in an infinty-playback-loop that is unstoppable. Eeven though there is enough free RAM of 64GB and enough Disk-Cache, it is impossible to stop the playback-loop. That is a new issue...

Thank you for your ideas and solutions!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just commenting here to say I have the same problem, and hope this brings more traffic to your question. I've seen people post solutions that suggest rolling back your NVIDIA driver to an old version, but that hasn't work for me. You might try that yourself.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2020 0