Highlighted

Preview stops working and now all my files disappeared

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'=m sick of this program. I get 1 play preview then it no longer works at all. So stupidly I came to this website and someone suggested migrate previous settings. Why would I do that even though some random user suggested it? Because Adobe offered nothing at all. So I did that and all the work for 2 months is gone. Thank you. I'm sure I'll get an annswer from Adobe.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Preview stops working and now all my files disappeared

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'=m sick of this program. I get 1 play preview then it no longer works at all. So stupidly I came to this website and someone suggested migrate previous settings. Why would I do that even though some random user suggested it? Because Adobe offered nothing at all. So I did that and all the work for 2 months is gone. Thank you. I'm sure I'll get an annswer from Adobe.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just migrating the settings does no such thing. The files may just no longer appear on the welcome panel/ recent files list when the preferences get reset, but I'm pretty sure they are still there wherever you saved them. The rest is unclear. You have not offered any technical info on your system, preview settings and so on, so we can't advise on how to potentially fix things.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0