Highlighted

previous project version access

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I go back to a previous version of my project? I know they have been created, but how do I access them?

How do I use the search box in the community to find a phrase? I searched for "project version" and still the search system strips the words apart and inundates me with software version answers. Using "quotes" works fine in some search engines, but not this one.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

previous project version access

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I go back to a previous version of my project? I know they have been created, but how do I access them?

How do I use the search box in the community to find a phrase? I searched for "project version" and still the search system strips the words apart and inundates me with software version answers. Using "quotes" works fine in some search engines, but not this one.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't undertand exactly what do you need but if you want to downgrade version of you Ae project here you have an option to 16.x or 15.x Ae versions. 

Captura de pantalla 2020-04-20 a la(s) 18.49.59.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto-save files are created in your project folder or the default user documents folder, assuming it actualyly ever worked and was turned on in the preferences to begin with.. Look there. And by all means read up on file versioning and manual file backups. Relying on a mechanism that fails half the time is simply a terrible strategy for project.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines