Problème After effect

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with after effect. When I put a video in the editing software, and I run the video in the editing software, the video is in slow motion, my movements and my voice are in slow motion, while I haven't done anything. The video is the original one. I have tried with several videos, but no results. Could you help me?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might actually want to read the online help on basics of previewing. Very few things in AE are realtime and just hitting the spacebar is not guaranteed to yield realtime playback, especially if the hardware is not up to par. Other than that of course the usual suspects include footage interpretation, preview settings, hardware acceleration settings, all of which would need to be verified. Again, you need to read the help first to work up an understanding how these things function and how they interact and influence each other.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more