Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem to loop a composition in After Effects

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je suis en train de réaliser une animation et j'ai quelques problèmes pour faire une boucle.

Je précise, après avoir utilisé l'expression "loopOut()" (et d'autres variantes) pour boucler une composition, il y a soit une image en moins, soit en plus et je n'arrive pas à corriger le problème.

J'ai déjà suivi plusieurs tutoriels comme celui-ci, où supprimer et de recréer une image clé ne fonctionne absolument pas...

Merci d'avance !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I'm doing an animation and I have some poblems for making a loop.

To be more precise, after using the expression "loopOut()" (and other variants) to loop the composition, there is one image less, or one image more. I didn't succed to correct the problem.

I have already followed several toturials like this one, in wich deleting or creating a keyfram doesn't work at all...

Thanks you in advance !

TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When deleting and adding time remap keyframes, make sure to do that in the right order (first create new keyframe before the last, then delete the last).

If you have iExpressions, note that it also contains a more powerful loop expression:

loop_ui

With the "Use Custom Frames" option you can specify a loop range in frames, so there is no need to add or delete keyframes (just choose as "Custom End Frame" the frame before last frame).

It also has a loop option to automatically close loops that are not smooth

iExpressios is available here https://aescripts.com/iexpressions/

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines