Highlighted

Problem with audio and video

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just got AE today and I have no idea what to do. I put a highlight of a football game with audio and both the audio and the video keep slowing down and I have no idea how to fix it. Help me!!!

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with audio and video

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just got AE today and I have no idea what to do. I put a highlight of a football game with audio and both the audio and the video keep slowing down and I have no idea how to fix it. Help me!!!

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2020 0
Guide ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE is a complex piece of software. You won't get things done, unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Start with the beginners tutorials to understand the basic concepts:

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/tutorials.html

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects plays what it holds in RAM. Try doing less using the Preview panel. (you can have more than one setting for preview. If the bar on top is not green it is not in RAM yet so try turning on 'Cache before Playback". ALso if it is large like 4k (large for my small laptop) try dropping down the Resolution or Skipping some frames. All of this can be set from the Preview panel.

Preview.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020 0