Highlighted

Problem with Effects in After Effects 2020

Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with this text box I purchased last year, Its all depends on the Effects 

It was work fine until After Effects 2020 was released, then that happened

There is a big black box around the text box, and I tried everything to get rid of it but I couldn't

Pls, help!

Ahmad-Hussein_0-1597480293551.png

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with Effects in After Effects 2020

Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with this text box I purchased last year, Its all depends on the Effects 

It was work fine until After Effects 2020 was released, then that happened

There is a big black box around the text box, and I tried everything to get rid of it but I couldn't

Pls, help!

Ahmad-Hussein_0-1597480293551.png

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ahmad-Hussein,

Thanks for reaching out.

As you mentioned that it's a template. One of the effects applied can cause this. You can turn off the effects one by one to find out which one is causing the problem and then make changes to its values.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that, but unfortunately still not working

I found the effect causing this problem and I tried all values but it does not work

I really think the problem in After Effects 2020 last update 17.1.2, because it was work fine when I first update to 2020 then another update come and cause this problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying that. It sounds like an issue with the specific file. You can downgrade the After Effects if you'd like and check your file. Here's how: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0