Highlighted

Problem with Motion Graphic Template (Self Resizing Box Title)

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody! I've created Motion Graphic Template in After effects and now I want to use it in Premiere Pro but I have a problem with the text. This is Self resizing box title and the white box does not expand completely with the text. Check out this video. Thanks in advance

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Roland Kahlenberg | Adobe Community Professional

Saving or Exporting an AeMoGRT isn't the issue.

I alluded to the multiple Anchor Point and Scale properties you have in your EGP but you did not provide more insights into having these multiple properties. So ... it's difficult to solve your issue if you disregard my Qs. Additionally, in PPro, you have changed the default value of Scale for this AeMoGRT in the Effects Control Panel - this may have an effect on result you are seeing.

Suffice it to say, I have reported bugs over the past 2 years, at least, on AeMoGRTs that are used in PPro when an AE Adjustment Layer has the Effect>Distort>Transform effect. Another possible cause for your issue is to use the Effect>Distort>Transform effect on the Shape Layer which visually defines the backing plate for the text.

You should be able to solve your problem by (1) removing the multiple Anchor Point and Scale properties that affect the Shape Layer's size/scale and AnchorPoint/Position.

In short, simplify.
Good Luck.

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with Motion Graphic Template (Self Resizing Box Title)

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody! I've created Motion Graphic Template in After effects and now I want to use it in Premiere Pro but I have a problem with the text. This is Self resizing box title and the white box does not expand completely with the text. Check out this video. Thanks in advance

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Roland Kahlenberg | Adobe Community Professional

I alluded to the multiple Anchor Point and Scale properties you have in your EGP but you did not provide more insights into having these multiple properties. So ... it's difficult to solve your issue if you disregard my Qs. Additionally, in PPro, you have changed the default value of Scale for this AeMoGRT in the Effects Control Panel - this may have an effect on result you are seeing.

Suffice it to say, I have reported bugs over the past 2 years, at least, on AeMoGRTs that are used in PPro when an AE Adjustment Layer has the Effect>Distort>Transform effect. Another possible cause for your issue is to use the Effect>Distort>Transform effect on the Shape Layer which visually defines the backing plate for the text.

You should be able to solve your problem by (1) removing the multiple Anchor Point and Scale properties that affect the Shape Layer's size/scale and AnchorPoint/Position.

In short, simplify.
Good Luck.

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the MoGRT behave as expected in AE?

Your EGP also shows multiple Anchor Point and Scale properties and both do not provide context to which element/layer/property they are linked to - a user will surely be confused with these properties, in the EGP.

You will have to provide lots more details on your MoGRT setup, in AE.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything works fine in AE. Maybe I need to know how exactly to save and export this text animation in AE.  Can you help please? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why I  can't see my last question and your answer..

From my notification I see thus 

"Roland_Kahlenberg replied to topic
Saving or Exporting an AeMoGRT isn't the issue. I... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 0
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In short, simplify.
Good Luck.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, Roland! I did everything in an organized way with the things I needed. It works! Now I will create a topic on how to make a specific animation with this text. Thank you once again!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2020 1
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad you've solved your issue(s). And thanks for reporting back. Cheers!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 1