• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with rendering in After Effects

New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to start editing my project but there is a problem: a video on timeline renders by half. I don’t know what to do. Could you help me please? 

5F1A7D73-AA21-4B32-8DAC-3FA46B608675.png

93CC344F-61EE-4052-86EB-A2CBA327C679.png

C53BBF5D-640B-4D99-B1F4-A98F96202905.png

999B2F8F-D4C6-48F0-B5D0-C4250713017D.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you are new to AE and don't understand how Ram Preview works. Your system only has half the Ram recommended in the Minimum System Requirements for the latest versions of AE. 

You are going to have to learn how to use the options in the Preview Panel and the options for Comp Resolution to get longer ram previews. I always recommend setting comp resolution to Auto and your Magnification ratio to 50% or less if you need longer ram previews. After Effects is not a video editing app, it is not intended to be used as one, and the rendering and previewing of video is a completely different process than an editing app like Premiere Pro. 

Spend some time with the User Guide and just use AE to create shots and short sequences that you can't create in an editing app, then cut your final project with your NLE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines