• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with adobe 422HQ or h264 uncompressed

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a couple of days, all my renders are way darker than the original. I used to work that way for months not to say years and suddendly I can't anymore ... Anyone with the same problem or a nice fix for that issue ?

Thanks for your time

Damien 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not provided any info about your system, exact render settings, info about the project and your color management settings, so we honestly can't know. If it affects all outputs, chances are you messed up your color management or something has changed with your hardware - a new graphics driver, a different monitor color profile or something like that.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colors don't match means color management problems. Read up and fix them or turn color management off for everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer, even when I turn color management off, the issues remains the same. I'm also using other softwares than the one from the Creative Cloud and everything is normal, it seems to be connected to the Adobe Softwares

unfortunatly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines