Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with sourceText Expression and Rendering in MediaEncoder

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

I face a strange problem in AE CC 2020. I have a project where i have linked a .json data file to a text layer to show some figures (see the screenshot). All works fine if i preview the video. But if i try to render the video out of AE with Media Encoder, the values to not update (instead of figure e.g. +4250 there is a placeholder text). If i render the project inside of AE, all works fine...

Someone here to give me a hint how to solve the error ?

BR Dirk

TOPICS
Expressions , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Mentor , Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

I've seen similar posts/question here before and if you search for "json media encoder" there are some helpful posts.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Thanks to "martinr84659894" for suppprting me with providing the correct search input "json media encoder"

Solved with this Link:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/problems-when-rendering-json-driven-project-in-media-encoder/m-p/9863792?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen similar posts/question here before and if you search for "json media encoder" there are some helpful posts.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to "martinr84659894" for suppprting me with providing the correct search input "json media encoder"

Solved with this Link:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/problems-when-rendering-json-driven-project-in-media-en...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines