Highlighted

Project not avaiable after cleaning Cash

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm working on a video in Pr and had some media dynamic linked with Ae. 
Last time Ae shows an error that the cash is full and I should clean it.  I clicked - Empty Disk Cache and Clean Database & Cache. 
No Pr says the clip is offline. When I restore the link with Link Media it doesn't work. 
In Ae after opening the project the project doesn't contain any files. Is there a way to restore it?

Bests...

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Project not avaiable after cleaning Cash

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm working on a video in Pr and had some media dynamic linked with Ae. 
Last time Ae shows an error that the cash is full and I should clean it.  I clicked - Empty Disk Cache and Clean Database & Cache. 
No Pr says the clip is offline. When I restore the link with Link Media it doesn't work. 
In Ae after opening the project the project doesn't contain any files. Is there a way to restore it?

Bests...

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

perhaps manually emptying cache folder ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you save your AEP file. Most people I see doing video production start out with terrible file management. You have to establish reliable and easily understood file structure for everything. 

What happens if you search your hard drive for the original files?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0