Highlighted

ProRes RAW Exposure Settings in AE?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've searched high and low for the ProRes RAW source settings/exposure control but cannot seem to find it. I've found it in Premiere Pro, but not After Effects. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

proresraw exposure.png

Well I found the answer to my own question in the end. For anyone searching for the same answer:

In the PROJECT panel, Right Click on your ProRes RAW file>Interpret Footage> Main. 

At the bottom of the Interpret Footage window, click "More Options..."

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ProRes RAW Exposure Settings in AE?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've searched high and low for the ProRes RAW source settings/exposure control but cannot seem to find it. I've found it in Premiere Pro, but not After Effects. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

proresraw exposure.png

Well I found the answer to my own question in the end. For anyone searching for the same answer:

In the PROJECT panel, Right Click on your ProRes RAW file>Interpret Footage> Main. 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 22, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0