Highlighted

PSD exporting blurry

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am importing a PSD into my AE composition, and when I export the .mp4 using Adobe Media Encoder the specific PSD outputs blurry. Any solves for this? It's a high-resolution PSD so I'm really trying to get that crispness in the export/final. 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PSD exporting blurry

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am importing a PSD into my AE composition, and when I export the .mp4 using Adobe Media Encoder the specific PSD outputs blurry. Any solves for this? It's a high-resolution PSD so I'm really trying to get that crispness in the export/final. 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Does the PSD look sharp on screen?
  2. Do you have other elements within your composition that are outputting as expected?
  3. Have you tried adjusting your MP4 export settings or outputting to a different format altogether? Could you be just compressing the output so far that it ends up looking blurry?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to post some screenshot to give us more idea, about your issue and let us know what kind of filter you use and any details can help 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for duplicate comment, not sure how to delete. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first image is the export in .mp4 format. Second image is the AE interface. All other elements are outputting as expected, just the word "INTERFERENCE" which is a high-res PSD. I've tried PNGs, Jpegs, TIFs, with no avail. Always comes out a bit blurry when I export. 

Looked up some things and found alot about "Continuously Rasterize" but does that only apply to vectors? Seems to not be an option on this asset. 

Thank you so much in advance for your help! 

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 7.56.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-11 at 7.55.25 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
OussK LATEST
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to export it to a format different than .MP4 maybe .MOV ProRez? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that you have a Sharpen effect added, if you are exporting with the Render Queue make sure you have the Current Settings or All On option activated in the Effects tab of the Render Settings panel. Maybe for some reason you changed it.

Captura de pantalla 2020-09-12 a la(s) 11.28.01.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 1
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you positive that the percieved blurryness isn't just an optical illusion caused by the color separation effect?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 1