Highlighted

Question: How to make 2d animation objects not move all at once

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to this and whenever i try to animate more than one object everything happens all at once instead of in order (after a period of time). A video will be appreciated

Topics

FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Question: How to make 2d animation objects not move all at once

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to this and whenever i try to animate more than one object everything happens all at once instead of in order (after a period of time). A video will be appreciated

Topics

FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your animation objects are in different layers ,try to drug some layer foward in timeline,or put keyframes foward.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start here: Learn AE

That is a link to the tutorials in the User Guide and it is always available from the AE Home Screen, the Product pate or on this forum.

When you have gone through the basics let us know if you need more help. If you do, post a screenshot and a detailed description of your workflow and your design goals. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 10, 2020 0