• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"After Effects can't continue: The required Cinema 4D effect plugin could not be loaded."

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw a forum regarding this exact problem, and they suggested a uninstall-reinstall of the ae program. the only way i know how to do that is through the creative cloud application- but the thing is my after effects isn't registered on my adobe account. because i immediately started working and adding plugins to my program without logging into an account- so now i have no idea what to do. my ae cc 2017 program came with my brand new hp laptop, running:

windows 10

AMD Athlon Silver 3050U with Radeon graphics

i would greatly appreciate someone getting back to me as soon as possible, please do inform me if i need to provide some extra information.

many thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you're using an "unregistered" copy of  AE.  AE doesn;t normally come pre-installed on laptops.  Maybe someone sold you an illegal version?  I would suggest contacting Adobe customer support and explain to them what's happened.  If you've paid for a legal copy of AE or a subscription to CC then I'm sure they'll do all they can to help you. 

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines