Copy link to clipboard
I recently just got after effects and it has been working just fine. However, this one project I have tried to render many times. It will sometimes:
- not export into AME at all
- sometimes export but once I click "start render queue" it does nothing
- sometimes start the queue but is unable to "connect to project"
- or it will work and start rendering per usual but get stuck at a point
I have tried the following:
- uninstalling and reinstalling both the newest versions of AE and AME that I have as well as trying older versions
- importing/exporting the project to AME in different ways
- retrying to regularly render the video about 20 times
I feel I may have multiple problems going on but I am unsure and still pretty new to the program, if anyone knows what I could do with this situation I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Does it stop rendering at the same point in time when it tries to render? Maybe one of the videos is corrupt at a certain spot.
Thanks for reaching out.
We've observed this issue with other users as well. Please check out the following article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/unable-to-render-export-after-effects-comps-through-med...
Let us know if it helps.