Highlighted

"No openCL platforms available" when using video copilots orb plug in

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I just got a GTX 1060 6gb card and can't get after effects to work with it when using video copilots orb plug in.

My drivers are update to latest version, my cpu does support SSE 4.2 and my system requirements are what they should be.

Intel 5-7400 3GHz, 16gb ram, windows 10

I have added the cards in the raytracer_supported_cards I have run GPUSniffer. And I have google for answers for a couple of days now.

What should I do to fix it?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Gutterfish | Adobe Community Professional

VC FAQ Troubleshooting guide recommends doing a clean install of GPU drivers.  Also for your specific error it recommends verifying your CPU supports SSE 4.1 which you've already done (you said 4.2 but I guess that's just as good)  & updating to the latest version of ORB Have you tried that?

If all that fails then as has been said, contact VC.  Taking your problem directly to them might be very valuable to them as they might identify a new bug or something that they need to fix.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"No openCL platforms available" when using video copilots orb plug in

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I just got a GTX 1060 6gb card and can't get after effects to work with it when using video copilots orb plug in.

My drivers are update to latest version, my cpu does support SSE 4.2 and my system requirements are what they should be.

Intel 5-7400 3GHz, 16gb ram, windows 10

I have added the cards in the raytracer_supported_cards I have run GPUSniffer. And I have google for answers for a couple of days now.

What should I do to fix it?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Gutterfish | Adobe Community Professional

VC FAQ Troubleshooting guide recommends doing a clean install of GPU drivers.  Also for your specific error it recommends verifying your CPU supports SSE 4.1 which you've already done (you said 4.2 but I guess that's just as good)  & updating to the latest version of ORB Have you tried that?

If all that fails then as has been said, contact VC.  Taking your problem directly to them might be very valuable to them as they might identify a new bug or something that they need to fix.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to ask over at VC. None of that has anything to do with AE's own OpenGL/ CL/ CUDA.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jonasc,

Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the problem on your own and providing all the details.

Have you tried reaching out to Video Copilot support? As Mylenium suggested, try contacting them and report back with the outcome.

We're happy to assist.

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2019 1
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam  not able to use after effects plugin  VC Orb. Kindly help

I have attached my PC specifications n Screenshot of Plugin error.

Capture.PNG02.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
MARALEM LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Encontraste la solución?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0