Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PC SPECS:

Ryzen 5 1600

GTX 1650

8 GB RAM

WINDOWS 10

When I add track camera to the footage it displays the error "unable to obtain dynamiclink project" and the odd part is that I did it to another piece of footage just before and it worked fine, and now track camera doesn't work with any other footage.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have beein facing the same issue as well from last 3-4 days, before that it was working just fine, happens for both camera tracker and warp stabilizer, may be some bugs in the latest update? Adobe, please pay attention to this issue and do the needful, I am using AE 17.0.6 (Build 35). I have turned-off the firewall and tried as well, still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, so frustrating! especially when you are on a deadline...

PC Specs:

Win 10

Ryzen 9 3900x

32gb Ram

RTX 2060

Tried turning off firewall,  adjusting inbound rules on adobe, running app as admin Ae 17.0.6(Build 35)

Also tried diff codec for my footage..

AME kaput also... getting could not read from the source, Please check if it has moved or been deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok so I ran Adobe CC cleaner and reinstalled, but went back to 16.1.3 and encoder 13.1.5 and all is right in my world again!

Definitely won't be upgrading anytime soon....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add track camera to some footage in a project it comes up with the error 'unable to obtain dynamiclink project', Track camera can work in other projects.  Help. have un/reinstalled looked at firewall...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines