• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"unable to obtain dynamiclink server connection" error when using camera tracker.

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using both After Effects (17.1.1) and Premiere Pro (14.3), and trying to use After Effects' camera tracker for a short part of my Premiere sequence. For some reason, whenever I press the "Track Camera" button. All I get after clicking "Analyze" is a pop-up message that says "unable to obtain dynamiclink server connection" which is really frustrating. If anybody knows how to help with this situation, please let me know. Thank you.

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything specific without actual system info or critical details like composition/ sequence settings and all that jazz. Other than that the usual applies: Make sure the required connections aren't being blocked by security stuff, verify that there is enough disk space and cache allocation for the temporary files, verify user privileges and file permissions.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi good_boitrino,

Sorry for your issue with the Dynamic Link.

As Mylenium mentioned, please share the following information so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly. To start, would you mind sharing your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)? Also, is it happening in all the projects? Here's a Community discussion around the same issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/quot-unable-to-obtain-dynamic-link-server-connections-q...

Please check it out and try the suggestions mentioned.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines