Highlighted

RAM preview - AE 17.1.1 freezes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest update we have issues with RAM previews. AE will occasionally freeze during it's RAM playback. The viewport still plays the rendered preview but the programm itself doesn'r respond anymore. 

Sometimes, forcing AE to quit or trying to minimize it will prompt a pop-up window (example: the save before quit splash) which then will halt the playback and unfreezes the programm. I had times the error message "Unable to execute script line ###" popped up.

This is since the latest AE update 17.1.1

Running on Windows 10

RTX 2080 TI (latest studio driver), Intel 9900k precessor, 64 GBs RAM

I have some script UI panel enabled (Motion V3, MIDAS) 

Thanks in advance

Topics

Freeze or hang, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RAM preview - AE 17.1.1 freezes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest update we have issues with RAM previews. AE will occasionally freeze during it's RAM playback. The viewport still plays the rendered preview but the programm itself doesn'r respond anymore. 

Sometimes, forcing AE to quit or trying to minimize it will prompt a pop-up window (example: the save before quit splash) which then will halt the playback and unfreezes the programm. I had times the error message "Unable to execute script line ###" popped up.

This is since the latest AE update 17.1.1

Running on Windows 10

RTX 2080 TI (latest studio driver), Intel 9900k precessor, 64 GBs RAM

I have some script UI panel enabled (Motion V3, MIDAS) 

Thanks in advance

Topics

Freeze or hang, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?