• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-linking files including Photoshop layers

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm replacing the main storage server in my studio and I'm expecting a change in some directory paths, I thought to use this script https://aescripts.com/file-hunter/ to re-link files but it doesn't re-link photoshop or illustrator layers, Do you know another script or a smart way to re-link all type of media files including Photoshop layers?

TOPICS
Expressions , How to , Import and export , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The script You're trying is only made for After Effects as per the site instruction. And this isn't Photoshop Community and it's unrelated topic . Pot this question to Photoshop Community, You might get the answer there....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But I want to re-link the files in an Adobe After Effects projects, not in photoshop 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines