Highlighted

Recorded in 60/24 fps with Black Magic Pocket 4K

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I accidentally recorded my footage in 60/24 fps with the Black Magic Pocket 4K. I meant to shoot it at 24fps. The footage is importing as 24fps but is in slow motion. Is there an effect I can use in After Effects or Premiere to get the video at regular speed?

Thanks,

Gabi

I ended up opening up the footage in After Effects, changing the interpretation of the footage to 60fps, and then selected to precomp the footage and that put it at a normal speed.

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Recorded in 60/24 fps with Black Magic Pocket 4K

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I accidentally recorded my footage in 60/24 fps with the Black Magic Pocket 4K. I meant to shoot it at 24fps. The footage is importing as 24fps but is in slow motion. Is there an effect I can use in After Effects or Premiere to get the video at regular speed?

Thanks,

Gabi

I ended up opening up the footage in After Effects, changing the interpretation of the footage to 60fps, and then selected to precomp the footage and that put it at a normal speed.

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enforcing 60 FPS via footage interpretation should suffice.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still in slow motion when I convert to 60fps interpretation within premiere pro. Is there another step?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0