Highlighted

red giant particular - slowing down smoke

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear admin...

I create smoke from youtube tutorial, could you please help me how do I slowing down the smoke. Please let me know what parameters in particular setting affect smoke speed. 

Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

red giant particular - slowing down smoke

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear admin...

I create smoke from youtube tutorial, could you please help me how do I slowing down the smoke. Please let me know what parameters in particular setting affect smoke speed. 

Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Particular is an incredibly complex effect to use and to understand. The controls all make sense if you carefully read them. There are lots of ways to create smoke but the basic speed of the particles is set at birth by the velocity. Without seeing what you have done inside particular it's pretty hard to give you a more meaningful suggestion. If you selected the Particular layer and pressed the U key twice, then shared a screenshot we would know a lot more about how to help you.

If you are having problems with a tutorial, post a link. Most of the newer YouTube tutorials I see are presented by enthusiasts that have stumbled upon a recipe that seems to work for them but they don't explain enough to really teach you anything but how to follow the recipe. I have only seen a half dozen really good tutorials on YouTube in the last several years so if you need help with one, we really need to see what recipe you are trying to follow.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 0