• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red giant vfx clone tracker majes my AE monitor go black

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm new to AE, need your assistance.  I just got red giant vfx suit. I need to make some stuff on a movie erased from some frames. I'm trying to use the clone tracker but when I apply the effect to the clip the monitor goes black! If I'll click with the mouse on the pic it will flicker and desapire again. I tried reinstalling, I'm currently using AE 2020 I also tried AE cc same results.  Please help.

I contacted red giant they claim the problem is with AE.

Thank you

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The usual applies: Update your system's graphics drivers, check your hardware acceleration settings, revert to software-only modes if necessary.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering, I'm using  Dell AIO 7440 optiplex, I got it last week. I updated all drivers on it as far as ai know using the AMD utility and the Intel utility and iobit for all other drivers. Can you please elaborate on hardware acceleration settings please, in not to familiar with that . Also will you consider a team view session with me. Thank again Avi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects - How to Enable GPU Acceleration - 2020  

follow up this video guide posted on youtube to enable or tweak or disable  your hardware acceleration.

added to  Mylenium  comment check in official redgiant website whether there is any update on the plugin   

https://www.redgiant.com/products/vfx-spot-clone-tracker/  and update them then try to check if it work . they have also mentioned that you need windows 10 (update if required) . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues, followed the above steps, and nothing has improved. 😞 Are there any other fixes for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an update, I found a solution.  I set the Rendering Options of the Plugin, Spot Clone Tracker, to :Render Method: "CPU" and it suddenly worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How might one do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines