Highlighted

Red square

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was rendering a video in 4K 60fps in After Effects for the first time and after about 30 minutes in I had this red box show up with some animated wheels in the corner, I am curious to know what this means. I am not too worried as rendering is still going fine, any answers?  

image.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Red square

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was rendering a video in 4K 60fps in After Effects for the first time and after about 30 minutes in I had this red box show up with some animated wheels in the corner, I am curious to know what this means. I am not too worried as rendering is still going fine, any answers?  

image.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to do with AE. This is clearly your graphics driver acting up and not handling screen redraw correctly anymore, possibly simply due to running out of resources while AME is using hardware accelerated encoding. Could of course also be some external tool like a notification applet or a messaging up not being able to draw its overlays for similar reasons. Impossible to know.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0