Highlighted

Redgiant supercomp panel is empty.

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apply supercomp effect on different layers but supercomp control panel is empty. I have reinstalled AE and Redgiant VFX Suite for several times already, but nothing changes. Other VFX Suite plugins work fine i guess. Does anyone else faced similar problem? 

Скриншот 18-07-2020 21.15.56.png

Alex

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Redgiant supercomp panel is empty.

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apply supercomp effect on different layers but supercomp control panel is empty. I have reinstalled AE and Redgiant VFX Suite for several times already, but nothing changes. Other VFX Suite plugins work fine i guess. Does anyone else faced similar problem? 

Скриншот 18-07-2020 21.15.56.png

Alex

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You you may want to check with Red Giant tech support if other effects are behaving normally.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obvious advice, but I don't have a licensed copy of this product.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then get a licensed copy of the software.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the point in answer like that?

Maybe I can't afford to pay 500 dollars? Maybe i need it only for one small project?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2020 0
JamesAC LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RG + AE + Catilina = disaster

If anyone has a solition at the moment that would be great. Cant deny for my 80 euros a month I'm rather dissapointed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2020 0