Highlighted

Regarding face difficulty during Adobe after effects project file transfer

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have been wanting to transfer my adobe after effect project file to my friend for rendering purpose but when I tried to send and render on my friend PC I have face one problem that glitch on one picture that I had use in my project so I unable to resolve this problem. please guide me how can I successfully render this project to another PC

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Regarding face difficulty during Adobe after effects project file transfer

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have been wanting to transfer my adobe after effect project file to my friend for rendering purpose but when I tried to send and render on my friend PC I have face one problem that glitch on one picture that I had use in my project so I unable to resolve this problem. please guide me how can I successfully render this project to another PC

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any more information nobody will be able to give you a good suggestion. Posting a screenshot of what the glitch on your friend's computer looks like could be helpful. Has your friend tried updating their GPU drivers? If they're on the latest, maybe there's an issue with them and they should try an older version.

[Please use the "Reply" button under the FIRST POST to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0