Highlighted

reinstall cineware/c4d lite

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay so i might be really dumb but i accidentally deleted the c4d that comes with after effects and now my program won't open and i don't know how to fix that which is ya know very bad anyone got any ideas? i tried just downloading an older version of ae but it didn't help

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

reinstall cineware/c4d lite

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay so i might be really dumb but i accidentally deleted the c4d that comes with after effects and now my program won't open and i don't know how to fix that which is ya know very bad anyone got any ideas? i tried just downloading an older version of ae but it didn't help

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall AE using the Creative Cloud app hen install it again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0
Participant ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling/Installing AE didn't work for me. There is no editing software found when I look into an options dialog of the Cineware effect window.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you go to the top of the interface/File/New/Maxon C4d?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the exact same thing. I had to contact Adobe Customer Service. You need to get the do a clean uninstall CC Adobe Cleaner does the trick. It will bring you to a CMD prompt which will allow you to uninstall all files and then you can reinstall the software. I hope this helps, this was a massive pain for me, it works out in the end!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 0