Highlighted

Remove Adobe After Effects v15.1.2 from Adobe Plan

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to install v16.1.3 of After Effects for an assignment, however I'm not sure if v15.1.2 remains on the plan. If i uninstall 15.1.2 from my computer, is it removed from my plan?  

Also, is there any way to cancel a free subscription?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Remove Adobe After Effects v15.1.2 from Adobe Plan

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to install v16.1.3 of After Effects for an assignment, however I'm not sure if v15.1.2 remains on the plan. If i uninstall 15.1.2 from my computer, is it removed from my plan?  

Also, is there any way to cancel a free subscription?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With CC you gain access to all compatible versions and you may install legacy versions at any point. nothing gets ever removed other than for technical reasons or cessation of support. The rest is unclear. I'm not even sure what a "free subscription" is supposed to mean. If you are getting your license via your school or something like that, then there is no need to cancel anything even since it's part of a managed license pool. If it's something else, you need to explain.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines