Highlighted

Renaming composition in Project Panel doesn't update the name in the time line

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there folks,

I've been trying to solve an isue when renaming the compositions in the Project panel. When I do that nothing happens in the Timeline. The composition names don't change so I have different names of the same compositions.

I've attached a screenshot. You'll see that for instance the composition named "Mask Group" in the time line hasn't change after I've renamed it "Photo 4" in the Project Panel". 

Do I need to change some settings in order to fix this? I don't want the same compositions with differents names!

Thanks in advance

SebastianScreenshot 2020-09-16 at 10.41.55.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Renaming composition in Project Panel doesn't update the name in the time line

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there folks,

I've been trying to solve an isue when renaming the compositions in the Project panel. When I do that nothing happens in the Timeline. The composition names don't change so I have different names of the same compositions.

I've attached a screenshot. You'll see that for instance the composition named "Mask Group" in the time line hasn't change after I've renamed it "Photo 4" in the Project Panel". 

Do I need to change some settings in order to fix this? I don't want the same compositions with differents names!

Thanks in advance

SebastianScreenshot 2020-09-16 at 10.41.55.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0
Guide ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In AE you have source names (name in project panel) and layer names (name in timeline). You can switch between both if you click on the name column.

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 2