Highlighted

Render Fails - Big Project

Explorer ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to render a very heavy Ae project but no matter what settings I choose, I get an error. It won't show me the number of the error. The only way I know it's an error is because of the sheep sound. I'm guessing there is a workflow problem here? Pre-rendering the single layers doesn't work either. I also tried to export to still images (both PNG and JPG) with the same old sheep sound. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Render Fails - Big Project

Explorer ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to render a very heavy Ae project but no matter what settings I choose, I get an error. It won't show me the number of the error. The only way I know it's an error is because of the sheep sound. I'm guessing there is a workflow problem here? Pre-rendering the single layers doesn't work either. I also tried to export to still images (both PNG and JPG) with the same old sheep sound. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2020 0
Guide ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you render the comp as image sequence, it is easy to find the problematic part - it's just after the last sucessesful rendered frame.

Next you have to check in AE what is going on there. Let it preview render at highest resolution and if it fails, review all effects and layers. Switch them off and back on until the preview fails again. When you found the problematic layer or effect, have a closer look there. 

Maybe you did something your computer cannot process and you need to find another way. 

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2020 2
TORM3NTO LATEST
Explorer ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for taking your time in replying to my question. It was very helpful!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2020 1