Highlighted

Render Issue

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

I'm new to after effects, I hope someone would be able to help!

I'm working on something where I use a drawing I did on photoshop and I add this into AE to work on. When I go to the media encoder to render it the preview is unavailable, and it fails. The composition is the same as i would usually use (1080x1080), this only seems to happen when i use something created in photoshop! 

'Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.' 

Has anyone else experienced this? Thankyou 🙂 

Topics

Error or problem, FAQ, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Render Issue

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

I'm new to after effects, I hope someone would be able to help!

I'm working on something where I use a drawing I did on photoshop and I add this into AE to work on. When I go to the media encoder to render it the preview is unavailable, and it fails. The composition is the same as i would usually use (1080x1080), this only seems to happen when i use something created in photoshop! 

'Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.' 

Has anyone else experienced this? Thankyou 🙂 

Topics

Error or problem, FAQ, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It means what it says - check your hardware acceleration settings in both programs. With regarsds to PS you may also want to switch to the legacy compositing engine in the prefs to enhance compatibility. Could well be that some of that new-fangled stuff doesn't sit well with AE and/or there's a bug.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0