• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render stops halfway without any reason

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have a very, very big problem. I tried to fix it a whole week until now and I need some help from proffeccionals.

Let's move on: When I trying to export any file, render just stops in one moment without reason. I'm already tried to render 10 sec video without effects and render stops here too. I'm reinstalled AE 4 times and use latest version of it. That doesn't help. I reinstalled a Windows with formatting every disk, doesn't help. I've checked every render log. Nothing. I've downloaded Quicktime and render in that format. Doesn't help. I cleared every cache folder and gave it 50 gb memory. Doesn't help. My computer specs are low, but I think that isn't a reason to just stopping render halfway.

Specs:
GTX 760 (2 gb)
Xeon e5450 2.6 ghz
4 gb RAM DDR2 800 
SSD 40 gb free\70 gb
HDD 800gb full free
Windows 10 2004

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

In order to make sure the cause is related to the graphic card or not, you change the setting of rendering. I hope it helps.

File > Project Settings > Video Rendering nad Effects tab > Use: Mercury Software Only

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to make sure the cause is related to the graphic card or not, you change the setting of rendering. I hope it helps.

File > Project Settings > Video Rendering nad Effects tab > Use: Mercury Software Only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It helps! I tried to render a little video and there's no any problems. Hopefully, this will work on big projects too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines