Highlighted

Rendered Video went black

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was making an anime amv on after effects and when I want to render it on media encoder it didn't have any problem, but when it almost finished the rendering failed, so I try to render it in after effects and it works. then I viewed the result and when I'm on the middle of the video the video went black, but the sound is still there. What can I do to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rendered Video went black

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was making an anime amv on after effects and when I want to render it on media encoder it didn't have any problem, but when it almost finished the rendering failed, so I try to render it in after effects and it works. then I viewed the result and when I'm on the middle of the video the video went black, but the sound is still there. What can I do to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0