Highlighted

Rendering Audio with a mostly still image.

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to render an audio file that can be posted on video platforms. I have a little 10 second animation upfront that goes to a still image for the duration of the 90 minute concert recording. The audio file is only like 100 Mb. But when I render out with the image (that is stagnant for all but the first 10 seconds) the file becomes a massive 2 GB file. Is there a trick to making this much more econonomical size-wise?

Topics

Audio, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rendering Audio with a mostly still image.

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to render an audio file that can be posted on video platforms. I have a little 10 second animation upfront that goes to a still image for the duration of the 90 minute concert recording. The audio file is only like 100 Mb. But when I render out with the image (that is stagnant for all but the first 10 seconds) the file becomes a massive 2 GB file. Is there a trick to making this much more econonomical size-wise?

Topics

Audio, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you just used the default Lossless preset in the Output Module of the Render Cue. You need to be using the Adobe Media Encoder to render the files for delivery to the public. Please spend some time with the User Guide so you have a basic understanding of video formats and standards. There is a section on rendering.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rick - Thanks. I'm using the AME w/a low bitrate setting. Target 3 Max 6. Image size is only 960x720.

Audio is a 44.1k MP3 about 100Mb. When I render at these settings it greates a 2GB file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using one of the presets that matches your frame size for H.264

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 0