• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering Frames to JPEG get slower progressively

Participant ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always render stills frames from 4K with some noise reduction, lumetri and shadows tweaks in order to present the client the final look and feel, It tooks a lot of time to render the final comp, so this metod is the best way I've found to make a control before that.

I've found the first frames are rendered at 1 each minute, but it gets slower with time, the first 10 are 1 frame x 50 seconds and in the frame 20 is about 1 frame x 3 minutes, the frame number 20 is about 1 frame x 7 minutes!!!

I guess this is a RAM problem, BUT I can't understand why AE isn't freeing memory as if I close and open again the program it starts again with the best speed possible, and it gets again worse in a few frames....

Sadly this is what I have o do, as they are around 300 frames, the fastest way is to set and alarm so I can close the program and open again every 18-22 frames to get the best frame rate again.

I'm not an expert in AE, so maybe I'm doing a lot of things wrong here.

Thanks

(BTW, I use he script "render frames at markers")

Macbook Pro 15"

i7 2,6Ghz

16GB RAM

GeForce GT 650M 1 GB

TOPICS
Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?