• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering Gif animation in After Effectes

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Try an animation created in After Effects in an animated gif to render 300 x 300 pixels large, in After Effects everything is very clean but there are black dots in the gif video. What is that the same in Quicktime format and even if I have the After Effects file rendered in Premiere Pro? Can you please help me if you want I can send you all the files. 

Edouard Steinmetz

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Read this thread: Render GIF

And this one: Compress Gif to under 40KB

And this one: After Effects saving as GIF

Long story short, render using the Output Module default Lossless preset, import into Photoshop, remove any duplicate frames, set the timing of any frames you want to hold, then save as an animated GIF from Photoshop. AE is a really lousy tool for rendering animated GIF's, but it is a great tool for animating layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read this thread: Render GIF

And this one: Compress Gif to under 40KB

And this one: After Effects saving as GIF

Long story short, render using the Output Module default Lossless preset, import into Photoshop, remove any duplicate frames, set the timing of any frames you want to hold, then save as an animated GIF from Photoshop. AE is a really lousy tool for rendering animated GIF's, but it is a great tool for animating layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Mr. Rick Gerard
Thank you for your help, in a previous post you made Mediaencoder not suitable for Gif Video.
I have now created GifGun with Gif Video and loaded it into Photoshop and have the possibility to influence it.
Many thanks
Edouard Steinmetz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines