Highlighted

Rendering

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i render my video in AME, it always fails. Then when i render it normally in AE, it cuts out half the video. Is there a way to fix this issue?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rendering

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i render my video in AME, it always fails. Then when i render it normally in AE, it cuts out half the video. Is there a way to fix this issue?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't know. You have not provided any exact technical details liek system info or render settings and your description is at best vague. What does "cuts out half the video" even mean? You need to do better and be more specific.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worked on 24 different comps on Saturday. The only thing they had in common was that all of them had footage from a Red camera and all of them had at least one mask on several of the layers. I did have a problem with one of them that I quickly caught bu checking the modified properties of the 60 or so layers in that comp and following the flowchart. 

Should I suggest that you do what I did with my comp to fix the problem? Ok, maybe it will help. One of the layers was NOT set to be a guide layer and it should have been.

If you want anyone to help you with your problem you should give us workflow details and a screenshot of something that shows us what you are doing in the comp. Common problems include running out of resources, trying to render a Ray-Traced comp in the AME, incompatible plugins, incorrect GPU settings, source footage problems, and about a dozen other things that can be directly tied to user error or inexperience.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0