• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rENDERS ONLY HALF OF VIDEO

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doesnt seem to matter how long the clip is but Im only getting half of my video sometimes

The other half is a black screen while my audio plays,  Is ther a fix or is there something im doing wrong?

I spend ssooo many hours putting together some of these,  I eventually have to throw my work away after

trying to export small peices at a time. Please Help,  Richie

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to post some screenshots from your AE interface and show us your layers to be able to help you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AfterEffects HELP.jpgI had all the layers pre composed down to 2 but here ive unpacked them.  Im running on a basic 19inch Laptop 8gbt Ram but no graphics card,  window 8.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lil mtn.jpgHeres the start of the export using "After Codecs"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why am I exporting only half of my clip?  I tried again today with a videothat has great importance 

to me and again half the clip has video the other half dont,  Only audio.

This forum is quite different than forums for electronics.  Some of them will get 5 people answering the question before im done proofreading,  I guess After Effects is alor more complicated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the free MediaInfo and post a screenshot the properties of your media in tree view:
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

If the file is variable frame rate, which although Adobe says it will support, many users are having issues with VFR.

Use Hand brake to convert to constant frame rate:
https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php
Here is a tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try rendering to a QuickTime/MOV file with the ProRes codec (ProRes 422 would be fine for this test) with AE's native toolset and NOT using AfterCodecs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines