Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Replace a set of images with one of the layers

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

Can you please let me know how to replace a set of images with a layer ? So basically, I have a batch of images in a folder named Untitled 1 and I am trying to replace within a layer Subs-3 (shown in image). I have tried to click Alt and drag them but they are not replaced properly. 

Thank you

stathispolydorou_0-1599711127417.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to

1. first select the layer in the comp whose footage you want to replace and then

2. alt-click & drag the item from the project window onto the layer.

Maybe you forgot step 1?

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work unfortunately. I try to select all the images as you noticed, there are a lot of images. It doesn't give me the option to replace it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, I see. You made a mistake when actually importing the images in the project.

When you import the png images, make sure to just select the first image and enable the chechbox to import an image sequence. That way only a single item will be added to your project and it will contain the entire image sequence.

Screenshot 2020-09-10 at 14.31.13.png

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines