Highlighted

replace with after effects composition from premiere wrong alignment

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am getting wrong alignment in after effects for anything i try to replace from premiere. Please help me. Please see the attachment

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

replace with after effects composition from premiere wrong alignment

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am getting wrong alignment in after effects for anything i try to replace from premiere. Please help me. Please see the attachment

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screenshot shows a verticle line moving and some text. What is going on in the comp? What is the workflow? If something is in the wrong position then it's almost certainly user error. Screenshots and videos that do not show the workflow or what's going on in the composition are completely useless for diagnosing workflow problems or bugs. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for reply. the problem is that i am using the motion graphic template. The line is over the text, but when i click "replace with aftereffects" and it opens in after effects the line goes below and text moves up!!! 

How do i keep the line and text as original?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2020 0
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is something wrong with the MOGRT or the AEP or the Pixel Aspect Ratio of the AEP or the Premiere Pro sequence. Without details and screenshots it's impossible to make any kind of a guess. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i have attached fresh file in first post to check. Please consider me a newbie and answer accordinglt. I am on AF 16.1.3 and PP 13.1.5

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2020 0
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still don't know anything at all about the composition, the settings, or the way the MOGRT is set up. 

Why are you opening the MOGRT in After Effects? The only reason to do so would be to make a design change and save it as a new Motion Graphics Template. If you need to edit the text or adjust the timing all of that can be done easily in Premiere Pro. 

If you need help understanding how MOGRT files are created and edited in After Effects please refer to theUser Guide. The workflow is far too complex to explain in a forum post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the pixel aspect ratio of the file when it is in after effects by right-clicking and selecting on composition settings. Generally we work on Square-pixel ratio. So it may work if you change it to square-pixel(if it is not).

And in Premier also right-click on the sequence and check if the pixel ratio is same as that of After Effects.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 0