Highlighted

Request for product: 'Upwork' for Adobe Premiere/After Effects? Work for Hire

Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for the best place to post and hire small graphic work to be done and wondering if there's an extension of the adobe-support/ platform and how-to help system? As a video creator I'm not necesarrily wanting to learn how to figure out After Effects & Premiere everytime I want an element created and would love a place that connects creatives seeking adobe professional talent.

Does this exist? 🙏🏾

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Request for product: 'Upwork' for Adobe Premiere/After Effects? Work for Hire

Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for the best place to post and hire small graphic work to be done and wondering if there's an extension of the adobe-support/ platform and how-to help system? As a video creator I'm not necesarrily wanting to learn how to figure out After Effects & Premiere everytime I want an element created and would love a place that connects creatives seeking adobe professional talent.

Does this exist? 🙏🏾

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ACPs here aren't good enough for you?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is helpful for the most part but it is rough when you're coming from a place of not understanding the details of 'how-to' entirely.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACPs are volunteers. As volunteers, we need to find ways to feed ourselves. 😉
There is no reason why you can't PM an ACP if you have paid work that requires their expertise and time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good point! Nonetheless you must see the importance of a marketplace that can make this transaction safer between both parties that's not fiverr. But I will keep that in mind, thank you! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have picked up a few jobs from PM's on this forum and also conducted 1 on 1 training. A PM or even a post like this is a good place to start. 

I have also picked up a bunch of work through Linkedin and other social media. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0