• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizing a comp with multiple layers and AI files

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been having this problem and cannot find the solution anywhere. 

I have a comp that has a 4:5 ratio and am simply trying to increase the width of the composition. I have several layers and vectors from Illustrator and the video is completely finished. I only wish to make the width 1920. The height is already 1080. I wish to re arange some minor things.

The problem is, every time I go into the composition settings and change the width, the whole videos stops working and only plays the first few frames. I have puppet pins and severl masks and null objects. I only want the width increased.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If just putting the comp in a larger comp (nesting) and collapsing transformations doesn't work then I don't understand what is in your comp. If you are not scaling the comp there should be no problem at all, except that the frame size is going to be bigger so the length of a ram preview is going to be less. 

If all you are doing is changing the width of the comp, the same thing applies. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines