Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resources for working remotely and learning After Effects

Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to make it easier for our community to work at home, we're taking several measures to minimize disruptions and make connecting with colleagues and clients easier during this time. We're very pleased to announce that all Creative Cloud Individual members can enjoy the benefits of our Team Projects service for Premiere Pro and After Effects at no additional cost.

How does Team Projects benefit me?

Team Projects allows motion graphics artists and editors to collaborate on the same Premiere Pro and After Effects projects while working from home. For detailed information and FAQ, read this blog post: https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-offers-team-projects-to-premiere-pro-and-after-effects-users-with-a-...

This work at home period also provides us with an opportunity to upskill ourselves. We can utilize this time to learn After Effects and other tools. For new and existing users, this can be a very productive time to go through the After Effects user guide and video tutorials.

After Effects user guide: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/user-guide.html

After Effects video tutorials: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/tutorials.html

RameezKhan_0-1588171033273.png

More resources for collaboration and security:

Adobe Pilots Certification Program for Video and Audio System Integrators

Working Remotely? Adobe Can Help

Adobe Video Partners Support Collaboration for Teams Working Remotely

The Premiere Pro Workflow for Quibi

Productions in Premiere Pro

Hardware advice from a noted hardware expert, Bob Zelin

Improve security for remote use

If you know other tools or resources for motion graphics artists that have been made available at a discounted price or for free, share them in the comments below.

Thanks,
Rameez

TOPICS
Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My youtube channel includes essential course for Photoshop, Illustrator, Xd and Dimension. They are in Armenian Language and some of tutorials are in English. Hope this can be useful for AE and Pro users.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jtjUDmOcSn8QRM9C0Sv1A?re

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Thanks for adding the link to your YouTube channel.

-Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rameez -thanks for this.

Our courses www.imsd.co.za/courses.html

Our facebook user group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/1589883687941852/

All online for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you master_mo for adding your links. I really like the animation while the page is loading 🙂

-Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're looking for a weekly dose of After Effects learnin' (and general goofiness), Evan Abrams and I have been doing a free weekly stream, Motion Design Hotline, where viewers can submit questions and we'll do our best to answer them! We're live every Friday at 1p ET/10a PT @ motiondesignhotline.com (or you can watch later at Evan's YouTube channel). Questions can be submitted live in the chat, or if you've got something a bit more in-depth, you can submit it via our form, which allows you to include project files, etc. when helpful.

If you've got an After Effects question (either basic or advanced, technical or not) and you feel like you need more of a demonstration/discussion than a forum response will be able to provide, we'll be happy to tackle it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is awesome, Kyle!

I always wish to attend your sessions live but I have a meeting at that time 😞

Thanks for posting the details.

Best,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. 

I teach AE and PP courses and would love to assist anyone who needs some one on one time over a webinar.

Anything from a small question to full lessons can be acccomodated for.

Let me know if anyones needs help

You are also welcome to mail me on mo@inet-media.co.za for any assistance

Mo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is huge, Mo_Moolla. It's super kind of you to offer 1:1 assistance.

God bless you.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Great idea! 🙂

I have some freebie tutorials on my websites at;

https://creativecabin.co.uk/video-training/

https://angietaylor.co.uk/free-tutorials/

I also share loads of tips and tricks on Twitter:

@theAngieTaylor

And here is a link to my Youtube Channel which has a ton of free content;

https://www.youtube.com/user/macdonna

cheers,

Angie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're awesome, Angie.

Thank you!
Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rameez! You are awesome too! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be launching a series of tutorials on compositing soon with some freebies and some paid options. I will also soon be offering paid one-on-one tutorial sessions as well as hosting web-based training workshops. Stay tuned...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll all look forward to that Rick. It was nice to hear you in the meeting yesterday 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a personal note, thanks, Angie. We were planning a European trip this summer ending up in the UK for about a week. It obviously got postponed.  If we get there later this year or maybe next summer and we get anywhere near your place let's meet up. I'll buy you dinner. I'd love to visit your Creative Cabin.  Stay well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! Rick, that's going to be so wonderful.

Please share the links here. All that info is going to be GOLD.

Best,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking forward to tit Rick

Let us know when its ready to go

Mo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wild like to share my free extension Motionpack for After effects and Premiere Pro, it comes with a free demo pack also a full paid version is available, https://motionpack.me/extension/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic, OussK!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

I recently built a website called After Effects Beginner It is a website resouce that collects and shares high quality tutorials.

There is a 'Start Here' section for those completey new to After Effects - https://aftereffectsbeginner.com/start-here/ and a main tutorial section which has tags for the different areas of After Effects - https://aftereffectsbeginner.com/

I'd love to hear what people think. All comments and feedback welcome.

Thanks

Liam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing, Liam. I really like how neat the "Tutorials" tab looks.

Keep up the good work.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines