• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rookie Artist In Training - Looking For Recommendations

Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am a person that works in the Entertainment Industry. I do the Lighting/Video/Audio/Special FX. I can do it all.

But what I'm really interested in. I'm looking to see if there's any ways to work around in the Adobe Programs to design Stages/Live Entertainment Rigs. Design and Animate the Lighting/Video FX. I'm just interested in designing overall what could be something cool to make into eventually a Video to do Promo displays.

I found this Program online: Realizzer® 3D | Realtime Lighting Visualizer - Home But... That program costs too much $ for what I wanna do. The Video Displays on the main page is somewhat like I wanna try and remake. And seeing that I have all the Adobe Software right at my fingertips. Why spend the money when I could perhaps design something similar and not buy anymore software?

Currently my only Video FX are Flames that shoot directly up from the base of my screen.

What I'd love to do is take the ideas of designing a Concert Stage Theme with all the Bells And Whistles and be able to animate and design Video FX like you'd see as a Video Intro for Sports Broadcasting. Kinda similar to how FOX Sports does their FOX NFL Video Graphics here: How Fox Sports Is Bringing Augmented Reality to NFL Games - YouTube Is there a way to do this by mixing in all the Adobe Programs to come up with one of these types of Video FX?

My goal after being successful with this would most likely be getting into more video production LIVE on my Twitch Stream @ Twitch.tv/lots_of_pyro

Also. A Side Note. I'm extremely rusty and not aware of how to use Illustrator Much what's some good guides to learn Illustrator?

- PYRO

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for moving this to After Affects. I'm a Noob to Adobe and I appreciate directing my post to the proper section

- PYRO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines